are you lesbian, gay, straight or bi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your sexuality

• Straight

Votes: 199 79.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Bi

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Misc. For those picky few.

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should you limit yourself to just part of the population, that perfect person is hard enough to find without those sort of limitations. Most people won’t admit to checking out a same sex body but the reality is that everyone looks so if you fall in love with someone why should a gender stop you. :) DEEP STUFF.

I agree, I saw a very sexy bovine grazing in a nearby paddock the other day.... I couldn't help myself, simply because I said that love should show no boundaries 8)

lesbian 4 life

well said;)

Not having a go at you, just wondering... isn't that a bit contradictory?
You say your lesbian for life, yet you agree that you fall in love with the person not the gender? Therefore your not lesbian for life? You could fall in love with a guy for his personality? Well if your in love with the same chick all your life then you are lesbian for life......
Just making my point that I believe it is the gender as well as the person.

I agree, I saw a very sexy bovine grazing in a nearby paddock the other day.... I couldn't help myself, simply because I said that love should show no boundaries 8)
Did you wanna eat it? come on tell us the truth.

I've done both ..... Was with a girl before i met my partner for around year but tbh the mind games that came with her was what stopped me wanting to be with her...

I can appreciate a good looking woman, i think as others have said being female it's easier to 'know' each other and what ticks you both off and what you both enjoy both sexually and through communication..

However, these days Im with my partner (male lol) have a child and will stay this way purely because dating is something i couldn't be bothered with and i have it pretty good here ;)

Im gay,

i have put up a pic of me and my partner in the ''couples, partner'' thread. we have been together for 4 years and just moved back to Melbourne. i have known i was gay since primary school. Im not camp but always knew i was different....... as u mature u understand how you're different. So from the polls there are only 4 gay guys on this forum????

ciao

I have been happily married to a wonderful man, who is my sole mate for nearly 15 years (yes I know mushy, mushy) but I believe you fall in love with the person not the gender so anything goes.

is that 'sole mate' as in he is the only one you have been mating with???? if you spread yourself around more, you might find yourself a soul mate.

is carpet muncher offensive to lesbians?
Depends which lesbians. I think it's like 'Queer'- when someone else says it, it's rude, but when they use it about themselves it's fine...
Waaaaaaaaaay straight. you should of had the vote visable like who voted what
So you could know who the bi girls are?
No, I thought about it, but some people mightn't want people knowing what they voted (ie, me) and might want a little privacy, so for the sake of accurate statistics, I left it hidden. If people want to share, they post with what their answer was. Notice there's more people who've voted than posted their answer?
Why should you limit yourself to just part of the population, that perfect person is hard enough to find without those sort of limitations. Most people won’t admit to checking out a same sex body but the reality is that everyone looks so if you fall in love with someone why should a gender stop you. :) DEEP STUFF.
Not to disagree, but that's a very female point of view. Which is the conclusion already drawn by different parts of the thread.

I know there were gays and lesbians before it became cool, people like Oscar Wilde who got persecuted for it, but now that people are more cool with it I think it's more common. Experimentation is a huge part of today's culture, and a lot of people decide they could never be anything but lesbian or gay when once upon a time they mightn't even have thought about it and settled down into an almost-happy marriage. I'm not saying I'm against those sorts of people, I just find it fascinating.

I have many gay friends and and some bi girlfriends.
I was out with some of the guys the other night and they all confessed they still love boobies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back