are you lesbian, gay, straight or bi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your sexuality

• Straight

Votes: 199 79.0%
  • Gay

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Lesbian

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Bi

Votes: 31 12.3%
  • Misc. For those picky few.

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of us females go through the bi stage, most the time when things go wrong with men, and hey why only look at half the population when you could have the pick of the whole lot !!

quote]

There was a dr (I think) that had a theory.

'Apparantley' there are 7 stages of sexuality - 1st being 100% straight, and the 7th being 100% gay, 4th 50%-50%, you can fill in the rest.

He theorised that most people go through a few of these stages through out their lives. Even if you don't get the urge to jump the fence it's still there in the sub-concious.

Ya'll have to google it for a bit more in depth info.

I think the teenage girls like the thought of being bi until the time comes to...well, you know:)

My wife was seeing a woman before I came into the picture. She still has a little of a bi streak but we've got a family now so its just the occasional siedways look, (gotta admit, its provoked the odd "naughty thought" though.

Yeah, it's all a role playing game untill you get porked and feel the power.

captainpantspie that comment is vile in every narrow minded way.

now now guys, don't get the thread closed because of your bickering ;)
it's going quite well . . . 7 pages and not an arguement yet!

love some of the sayings people are coming up with :):lol:

straight as,
have nothing against others who prefer the same sex tho.
I do it funny when, for example someone who is anti gay comes across someone who is gay and automatically think they will get jumped on.
I think its like any relationship, there has to be an attraction etc, just because you meet someone who is gay doesnt mean they are after you.

Seems also that there are alot of male lesbians then female lesbians lol

Oh....so that my space page the cool little gizmo in the top right of your posts takes you to which lists you as an 18 year old female is incorrect?

That was actually the default age, but sure why not.
Must have too much spare time on your hands to be hunting up my year of birth.

Oh....so that my space page the cool little gizmo in the top right of your posts takes you to which lists you as an 18 year old female is incorrect?

That was actually the default age, but sure why not.
Must have too much spare time on your hands to be hunting up my year of birth.

You two get a room!

I wonder where Horsesrule is.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back