so who has the best water dragon setup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

just bored and want some ideas of there setups so plz post some pics

any1 come on peoples i no 70% probly own water dragons and u have to put them some where dont yas

Im getting a EWD shortly, and plan to really overdo his enclosure like i do with all my pets, But thats probably a good month away.... ugh.

lol good luck very active lizards but myne r in a tub atm and building a cage for my beardie so they r going in her old tank

Im skipping to a bigger male if i can organise it. I hate wait, i want him now!
Ive cared for one before, and i found they love flyscreens and jump on your face to get back down :D

I had a water dragon before, i had him in a tall 20gal i think it was. I had real and fake plants in there, hiding spots, and a big water bowl.

here is my water dragons enclosure.
it is fish tank with pebbles piled up at one end, the largest pebbles are on the bottem, then smaller ones and them the land is sand.
i put some squares of fake grass as the sand can be quite moist. there are branches so they can sit out of the water and i have only used fake plants.
the filter works over time to keep it clean so invest in a good filter and you will not have much work to do.

21022009257.jpg

20012009196.jpg

14012009175-1.jpg

3H8P0777.jpg

3H8P0783.jpg

awesome sweat angle come on people i need ideas lol but sweatangle thats 1 good looking tanks

peterjohnson64 has the best waterdragon setup by a mile, search for his posts, hes posted pics recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back