Xbox 360 :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete12

Reaction score
Heyy, Guys

today i went and put my xbox on layby i should have it next week :D i am gettin teh pro package with teh 60GB hdd, Assassins creed, halo wars and yea sooo what i was wondering what are soome good games that i should get??

also should i get the rechargeable battery pacs or do the normal batteries last a while?

Also if anybody want to add me on Xbox live my id is killapythonXD

Cyaa, Guys

Awesome. I have the halo limited addition console/controllers :)

yeah deffinatly worth the rechargable battery packs bro.
Game play with AA is maybey 48 hours straight game play...
All depends on how much your gunna play it.

Ive got viking, and its a pretty good game, lots of decapitations.

Get castle crashers by far the best game Microsoft have brought out.

yeah deffinatly worth the rechargable battery packs bro.
Game play with AA is maybey 48 hours straight game play...
All depends on how much your gunna play it.

Ive got viking, and its a pretty good game, lots of decapitations.

yea will pick up some when i get it on thursday save a bit of trouble :D

Castle Crashers I agree a MUST HAVE.
If you intend to play online make sure to pickup a gold live pack. The boxed one has 12 month online gaming access, billiards arcade game, 200 points to spend on downloadable extras and a headset . Warning: Online play may contain squeakers.
Also www.palgn.com.au has a weekly update of games and accessories on special at chain stores

maaate you could get a pretty incredible jungle with that cash! ;) naw i got a 360 too, hit up halo 3 man, a must have

Assasins Creed is awesome.

get some rechargable packs, I got the official ones and they work awesome...no more flats at the prime part of gaming.

Dead space
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise
All great games...;)

BIOSHOCK!!!! BEST GAME!!!!

It is the best game ever! They are even turning it into a movie :D

Yea fallout 3 looks pretty sweet!!! i will probs get skate 2 as my next game looks pretty cool

Cool i got the same xbox last week and yes assassins creed isa awesome game, halo wars blows.Definately get halo 3.Im currently stuck in A/creed it keeps telling me ive got to go to a high point and look around but there isnt any more high points on all my maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back