Hypo bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

first_time_owner

Reaction score
Hi all, im looking to get a Hypo bredli hatchy soon, how much should i expect to pay?
Anyone got any?

hey mate, im from adelaide as well, im guessing your getting it from reptile city? about $500, i brought my clasic female for my male today, id perfer a clasic my self, i think the natural one are better

They're generally double the price of a standard bredli from what I've seen. Hope I get some when mine breed this year, then again, I just hope mine breed!

Yeah I have a pair of hatchling hypo's arriving in a few weeks which I have paid $600 each for.

Anything from $400 - $600 depending on the grade of the Hypomelanism

I got some stunners from member joelypat,$350ea

i'd be careful with buying hypo bredli. if i was to buy them i'd buy them from a breeder that has 100% hypo adults as many hatchlings are sold as hypo and later on turn out to be classics.

a friend of mine bred some bredli and a couple of hatchlings were lacking in black but you can garuntee when they are older they will look like a classic.

Matt is right there. If you want hypo's make sure that is what you get. Check out my yearlings. By these pics you would swear they are hypo but they aren't. I bought them as classics and indeed they are, but baby bredli's can have reduced pattern only because they are babies and all babies have reduced colours which only get better with every shed. I have been told by the time an animal is 18months old they should be well showing their true colours.
Rufus at 3 months old
P1020321.jpg

Rufus today at 14 months
014-1.jpg

Full body pic of him
052.jpg

theres actually two there. Rufus is the one one who's head is closer to bottom of the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back