hope these cops never meet my dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A dog that size they could have stood on it.... talk about uncalled for!

Tasered, and then shot at 3 times!!! :lol: :lol: OMG how stupid and over-reactive are some of these yankie cops!! A Chihuahua for Pete's sake! Although they did say mix...it might have been crossed with a doberman :p

Jokes aside, in reality the story is quite disturbing.

Does anyone know what the police were doing at thier place alone with the dog?? Most people including our Australian police would not enter a property protected by any sized dog if the owners were not home.

I think stupidity from the officers involved, and their actions very uncalled for.

The story says the dog had attacked other people. I think I can see what happened.

A passer by comes along and sees little dog by the front fence...''aww, how cute, come here little puppy for a pat''

Dog (being small) has a big job believing it is to protect the property, and bites anyone who dares to pat it.

Passer by complains to cops about savage killer dog at house that bit them, police come to investigate and test the theory....get bitten themselves....taser it....nup, its still coming, it's a big bad bugger this one....and decide this killer must die so no more passer by's who can't mind their own business can get bitten.

Sounds plausible now.

Police say the dog had bitten the officer 17 times on one hand and nine times on the other.

I'm just wanting to know what his hands were doing all the way down there to get bitten that many times.....unless......

This was him!!!

cop.jpg

Come on give the cops a break, I mean they have to shoot somethin' and 3 bullets to bring down a Chihuahua is quite restrained for US cops....

Well she got off lightly, I mean we are talking about texas here,( they elected George Bush as a Governor and a President...).

I feel sorry for the little kid.

Haha. I would have tasered that grandma too. cranky old bag.

I don't know if you should be making jokes. That police officer could have been killed.

The dog had to be on drugs for the police to have to tazer it and then shot it 3 times.

If u ask me that granny deserved it... pretty simple thngs he was asking her to do and she just expected that because she was 72 she could do what she wanted

If u ask me that granny deserved it... pretty simple thngs he was asking her to do and she just expected that because she was 72 she could do what she wanted

rofl, you are an idiot

I dont agree with what was done to the dog but I know the law in QLD is that everyone one has to have access to your front door. This means if some one enters your yard and it walking to your front door, gets bitten by your dog they can press charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back