our Puppy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelton

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey everone this is me and my partners pup we brought today from a pet shop he is so cute and has an awesome nature he puts his little paw on your hand and curls up beside us he also runs and sits at our feet hes such a happy fat little guy lol we havent got any names yet so if anyone has any good ones feel free to post them also pics of your dogs/puppies! he is a maltese x somthing lol but we love him:)

Attachments

• IMG_5130.JPG
    IMG_5130.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5140.JPG
    IMG_5140.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 109
has he been wormed? Sometimes having worms can be mistaken for just being fat.

He's gorgeous but :D

maltese cross wire haired fox terrier?

cute, i'd better start a thread for my sweetie i got last weekend, rottie cross golden retriever, too smart for her own good and so darn charming!

good luck with your little monkey, how about Bojok for a name? (Bow-schock) means 'little monkey' in Thai i believe, thats what one of my snakes is called as he is a cheeky bugger (well not really, hes just unco and loves to climb...) anywho, theres my suggestion!

lol thanks guys! with worming i brought a worming tablet from the vets and i am really thinking he is a maltese X.. Blue healer he has the looks and colour of a blue healer same paws and dont look to be to small but also has some long hair :| lol anyways i love him
shooshoo thnks for the name sugget! you should post a pic of your little one:)
thanks everyone!

I used to have a dog that looked like that. I named him Scruffy. The name suited and was easy to say... and I had to say ot a lot, the little disobedient so and so.

Cheers Gary

lol thanks guys i have has a dog named snoopy who was dashound x chihuahua i ended up giving him away a he tore my goats leg up badly thanks for the names guys keep em coming and once i have heaps ill start thinking :)

Call him 'TACKER' he looks as though he has been tacked together by different breeds ....very cute ...:)

Hes very cute, congrats. Im going to name my next pet Lucian, for some reason i love that name atm.
Good luck with him.
Cheers, Danielle.

he sure is ummmm unusual,

call him bandit or zorro he looks like hes wearing a mask lol

i think your right about blue cattle dog but i cant see anything resembling a maltese

lol thanks guys yeah blue cattle dog im 99% sure at the pet shop it said malese X but i really think hes blue cattle dog hes not tiny 4 a 9 week old maltese lol! but he looks cattle dog bt with log hair lol funny litle guy buts hes awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back