Pics wanted of juvenile M. imbricata

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pic of a specimen from the same clutch as Methods critter.
attachment.php

Dave, that has to be the hottest and best looking imbricata I've seen. awesome animal.
when you breed some more rippers like this one, please contact me as I'd love a pair.

Any more recent pics of this animal? They tend to darken up a bit dont they as they mature?

Dave, that has to be the hottest and best looking imbricata I've seen. awesome animal.
when you breed some more rippers like this one, please contact me as I'd love a pair.

Any more recent pics of this animal? They tend to darken up a bit dont they as they mature?
View attachment 96179hi colin this 1 is about 3yrs old,sorry about the bad pic .

Last edited:
To add more colour to this thread.

Attachments

• grrrrrrr 036.JPG
    grrrrrrr 036.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 44
  • hills11.JPG
    hills11.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 48
  • colouration.jpg
    colouration.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 43
They seem to be incredibly variable and can look like Darwins, Murray Darlings and Jungles.

I think they are a very interesting carpet. I looked into getting some but its a bit hard to learn much about them at the moment. If I lived in WA I wouldnt be upset that I could only own these guys, I think there is alot of upside to them as far a morphs, hypos etc that hasent even started to come about yet.
What is the characters like? Are they similar to MD's? I would think they would be a little like them as they both come from the lower part of our Island.
Is there any real "locations" with these guys and whats the main difference? I have heard of "Coastals", "Hills" and "Geraltons" so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back