Bashing in Melbourne

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Warning Graphic Content.

Teen badly injured in restaurant attack

Seriously i hope these people get caught, how sickening !!

If that was my child they had bashed like that, i would be searching them out for punishment!

Put this up cause the more people that see it might recognise these people and dob them in.

I could say more words but i will be banned !!

DISGUISTING !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree

When I was 17 I ended up getting jumped by 12 guys outside indoor soccer one night. I was lucky that I had 2 older mates who were in their 20's. We ended up beating the crap out of them and they ran like dogs.

I still ended up being hit in the face with a cricket bat resulting in a fractured skull, fractured eye socket, smashed nose, fractured cheekbone and fractured jaw.

I have no time for people at all who wish to attack people in cowardly manner such as those in the news story. The tolerance level is low when I see things like this and it's probably why I have lived the way I have for the last 20+ years.

HOWEVER, the funny thing is I think I know the person in the black t-shirt and believe he was a contractor at a place I worked at a couple of years back. I will be passing this info onto the relevant authorities in the hope that justice is served.

The pics are fairly good and I'm almost 90% that it is him. Hopefully it's not but I still hope the people who did this get caught and court.

Last edited:
Notice how everyone else just stood around & watched it happen...

In my opinion...that is just as bad as the people who actually bashed the poor bloke!

There were only 3 offenders

& look at how many other people there were just standing around

watching this young man get attacked!

Typical young idiots using psychical aggression to solve a problem

I can't stand people like that! I hope they are caught & dealt with severely!

That is putrid. We can only hope they get caught,By the father/relatives of the victim. I cant believe no one stepped in...Unreal :x

In my opinion...that is just as bad as the people who actually bashed the poor bloke!

I know it seems rather low to stand around - especially when there are so many others that can help, but what if you're the one that goes to help the poor kid no one else tries to help and you end up far worse than he?

I've been in that same situation, went to help out a guy who looked around 17 years old being flogged by a group of around 10, 18-20yr olds and I came off far far worse than the kid, albeit he got away but I came extremely close to having permanant head injuries. If I was in that situation again I would seriously weight up my options and not put my life at risk like that again.

I'd always step in if I saw something like this happen, like I always have a go at tools spitting or swearing where people are walking etc. One day it will probably bite me on the a?? but I guess I will have to deal it when it happens.

BUT - If I can draw your attention to a gentleman that was murdered recently in Melbourne after stepping in to help a friend. The peeps followed the guys car to 7/11 where they finished him off. They then fled the country from memory.

In some respects you can't blame people when things like this happen. There are some of us in society who want to help and do and there are some of us in society who want to help but can't.

Police

I wonder how close that Vic Pol Connie got to the crooks?

He was out of the door seconds after the crooks exited.

Got to agree with you here!

I've risked life and limb stuffing my nose in where it doesn't belong once before and to this day believe I saved someone from getting killed or at the very least, seriously injured. It takes a bit to fire me up, but if there is one thing that really gets me lividly irrate, its witnessing multiple gutless morons attacking someone for the hell of it. Well if that's the case and a bunch of blokes want to carry out a cowardly attack like this, you better calculate at least two into the equation! :evil:

THeyres no such thing as a 1 on 1 fight anymore.. WHo wants to risk losing in this day and age?? Better to round up everyone you know to beat the crap out of some little lad that called you something down the street a week ago...
THeres a group of 20 or so fully sick lads that hang out at the petrol station here every thursday night.. They have beaten both my wimpy cousins, and apparently beat my friend who is a girl. (dunno if she exaggerated tho, but she was badly bruised and swollen etc)
Apparently theyve caused alot of trouble over the times, if your around the street at 1am+ your a target.

All of them are under 18 so they cant get arrested anyways.

5.45 am in Chappell st.
People converge on the fastfood outlets after the clubs shut and they are usually hotspots for security and punters alike.
People get bashed in Chappell st often, dosnt mean Melbourne as a wjole is a dangerous place,
Just some parts and at certain times and especially when you dont know enough about when to keep your mouth shut.

thats stupid, i dont see the point of fighting it doesnt solve anything really why cant they just talk like civilised pplz

y didnt anyone else try to break it up

How would you break it up? It's not a school yard handbags-at-three-paces episode. It's a running brawl!
This stuff goes on every day, every night in every dot on the planet. Bloke gets lippy, other bloke has anger issues or is pished and it's on. It's not a new phenomenon. It's been going on for many thousands of years and always will.
This type of crap just gets more coverage with a hungry media, an even hungrier audience and advanced technology.
*Note the constant allusions to how he was such a 'gentle soul', a budding champ footballer etc*
Thats what gets people psyched up....

yeah, like tghere were several people arround, and i recon that if one of them stepped in, another would, then thats 3 on 3.
cowardly people, i'm not gonna bother 2 let my anger out, i'll get banned, but the is just cowardice.

Will

Without looking at your profile i could tell you are a chick from this response lol. Guys intervening is not a good idea at all. The risk you put yourself at imo is extreme and i wouldn't reccomend anyone do it. I've stepped in to break fights up between strangers before, as have other mates, and the result is you have three or four blokes beating your brains in.

Never intervene, as bad as it sounds the best thing you can do is call for help and give first aid when it is all over. I'll always do it for people i know but it would take a pretty extreme scenario for me to do it for a stranger again. One person injured is better than two.

what low lives i hope they get caught and thrown in jail the idioits. 3 20 to 30 year olds beating on a 19 year old boy. Thats all i'm saying as i would probably end up getting banned.

Sorry for swearing in my orginal post, doesnt bother me about the infraction considering the circumstances of this thread.

Low life scums...

It's sad those people not only stood and watched, but they seemed like they were enjoying watching it.. If it was me in that situation i don't think i could just watch it happen, i'd rather get a beating myself than just standing by watching then have to live with the thought of "Maybe if i stepped in this guy wouldn't have ended up so bad".

Without looking at your profile i could tell you are a chick from this response lol. Guys intervening is not a good idea at all. The risk you put yourself at imo is extreme and i wouldn't reccomend anyone do it. I've stepped in to break fights up between strangers before, as have other mates, and the result is you have three or four blokes beating your brains in.

Never intervene, as bad as it sounds the best thing you can do is call for help and give first aid when it is all over. I'll always do it for people i know but it would take a pretty extreme scenario for me to do it for a stranger again. One person injured is better than two.

i agree mate...
Its easy to say just jump in sitting at your keyboard but its not a good move.
Best thing to do its call the police and take note of who is doing the beating to give to the cops.
Ive witnessed a few beatings and stabbings in melb and they are sickenning.
This is the reason i steer clear of the city...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back