My 7 little rat bubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asharee133

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heya all, just posting about the new rat babies they are about 13 days old, or 12 i forgot, should open their eyes tomorrow :D 5 boys and 2 girlies!
The boys,
Boy one 100_1081.jpg
Boy two 100_1084.jpg
Boy three 100_1082.jpg
Boy four 100_1085.jpg
Boy five 100_1094.jpg
Girls coming soon!

mine are pets that breed me snake food till they become snake food. only good thing rats are good for is to feed to snakes

rats are seriously cute until the get bigger
edit: having a bit of a problem feeder atm and had to fresh kill a weaner rat probably shouldnt of played with it for half hour before i had to do the deed :( lol

rats are seriously cute until the get bigger
edit: having a bit of a problem feeder atm and had to fresh kill a weaner rat probably shouldnt of played with it for half hour before i had to do the deed :( lol

haha this gave me a bit of a chuckle...

just got the image in my head from the movie " the green mile"

"Dead man walking"

rats do make such wonderful pets! our breeding males are our pets, but the females are too crazy when they're breeding to bother handling. cute little guys :)

aww i had a big rat once and it was gorgeous like a white and caramel colour.. rats are foods AND friends ;) your babies are adorable asharee

i miss my two pet rats Coco and Shadow
Shadow died through summer due to the heat and being a black rat didnt help
and Coco lived till her body deteriorated on her, it started in the hips

they make pretty rad pets

Lol shooshoo, my female didn't bite me, thank god one little girl has her eyes just open. the rest are sure to come!
Sdaji, i know D: they wont hurry up and accept my confirmation to join!

I have a gorgeous pet rat named Charlie, he'll be 3yrs at Christmas, the cutest, most friendly little guy in the world. Unfortunately one of his back legs is paralysed now, but he still seems happy and eats and drinks well. I don't know what happened to his leg, he may have fallen from a ramp he used to have...but I keep a close watch on him, and as long as he keeps happy I'll keep him. He'll ..... NEVER...become snake food. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back