A couple of post shed shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivonavich

Reaction score
here are a couple of shots of Carlito (Woma) and MJ (Jungle) after both having shed in the past week

Attachments

• Carlito 051.jpg
    Carlito 051.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Carlito 055.jpg
    Carlito 055.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42
  • MJ 339.jpg
    MJ 339.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 44
  • MJ 349.jpg
    MJ 349.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 44
whats his temperament like? im pretty keen to get a woma they are nice.

Mate this thing is a puppy dog.... has never really looked like biting me. Mind you he can get a little excited round food (little bit at the end of his tail wags really fast)...

Attachments

• Carlito 070.jpg
    Carlito 070.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 46
haha thats awesome=) not sure if my enclosure will be big enough to house one though, its 600 tall x 600 deep x 1000 wide,

Both were bred by people from this site

Carlito was bred by inthegrass
MJ was bred by JungleRob

oh okay, and he'll be in that till he's an adult and stay in it?

i can't expand it either, because underneath its 1200 tall 600 deep and 1000 wide. all in one thing.

might just have to get one of the anteresia instead.

Mate this thing is a puppy dog.... has never really looked like biting me. Mind you he can get a little excited round food (little bit at the end of his tail wags really fast)...

is it only womas that do that or other species too?? i fed my jungle 2 mice tonite and both times i fed him, he was "wagging" his tail .... not reall quick, but in a worm wiggling away kind of way ....

is it only womas that do that or other species too?? i fed my jungle 2 mice tonite and both times i fed him, he was "wagging" his tail .... not reall quick, but in a worm wiggling away kind of way ....

This guy wiggles his quite quick - when on his newwspaper it sounds like he is doing a little rattlesnake impression....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back