Walk out song

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god that's atrocious....bad enough the pansies are playing MC Hammer without resorting to that rubbish GixxerKid ;)

:oops: Ha ha that's true but someone beat me to Pantera ( that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it! :D).

Hallowed be thy name -Iron maiden (intro would sound amazing on massive speakers)

that song - 'I get knocked down, but I get up again", used to play it for the NRL I think - can't remember who sings it tho'

but you don't want the word walk....walk is bad :lol: Unless as a last ditch desperate tactic.

Hahahaha i dunno... A walk is as good as a hit as some would say... But yea "Here Comes The Boom" Is lookin pretty good at the moment

Ozzie Osbourne- Mama Im coming Home

Shihad- Home Again

Offspring- Hit That

KMFDM - free your hate

creature feature - aim for the head

manson - fight song

mindless self indulgence - Shut me Up

hahahaha minless self indulgence are hilarious! :p

"is this simple enough for you does everybody understand are you all still following me?"
my friend heard that song and the first thing she said was "wait what is he saying?"

Hey, to really throw the opposition or cause them to run for the hills...you could do what they did on the tv show 'Glee'...The football team broke into an almost step perfect dance to Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' and won the match. :shock: ;) :lol: LOL!

the intro to Rattamahatta..... just play it from the start.... Diesel Power from The Prodigy from the start would also be good.... look for something with a soft into that digs in after a few bars.... I played ball for 16 yrs, never got to pick a intro track ever.. I kinda feel jipped.

Good song, but not sure how it fits with the theme.

Having said that, Dragula or Thunderkiss '65 come to mind :lol: now I'm goin' way off track....

For some stupid reason this idea has been bouncing around in my skull all day.... Depending on how good the sound system at the stadium is, either Fear Factory- Shock, or Edgecrusher, both have crazy intros.... would be better to download propper album copies and listen on a real system.....Shock will kick off with an intro that would sweep across the stands if the sound is stereo, if they pumped it out, would be sweet....

Killing in the name of, Rage against the machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back