How come noone likes Blue Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think iv been caught out - classic- trust the pics owner to come across my thread, whoops

HA HA so photo shop wasnt that far off the mark YOU PHOTO HOGGED IT ...and led us to believe it was your dragon ....small world isnt it ,when you cant even do a simple dragon brag thread and get busted by the photo owner now ......bahahahah ...;)
as the saying goes Josh ...: NICE TRY BUT NO CIGAR lmao

I don't understand this thread..why the need to make something so stupid up? Is there not anything interesting going on in your life? Now you have a rep that says "don't trust me".

I always believed everything I read in these forums...just like the tooth fairy and santa claus.

Considering that an honest reputation is everything in the reptile game...... and you just got caught red handed in a blatant lie, your credibility has gone down quite a few notches. :lol: :p
lol, i hope it was worth it ;)

The dragon in the pics is ok i guess, still doesn't beat a nice red though :)

Well duh it was a 2am wind up
Which i was going to admit as soon as someone realized
I mean nearly 500 peps had viewed the original pics so i surprised it took the owner to pick that
If this ruins my reputation with a few losers then i dont care as most peeps can see the funny side of a wind up at 2am

Well duh it was a 2am wind up
Which i was going to admit as soon as someone realized
I mean nearly 500 peps had viewed the original pics so i surprised it took the owner to pick that
If this ruins my reputation with a few losers then i dont care as most peeps can see the funny side of a wind up at 2am

lol wind ups are always entertaining, my mate posted some pics of his intergrade and said he found it at west head lol, then I go the blame lol cause I was in on it, didnt care, but I apparently lost all my field herping credibility.... didnt even know I had any lol and didnt know how I got it..... dont let baggers stop you, this is aps were wind ups rein supreme, its what this forum is known for :lol:

Thanks i know hey
I thought i made the validity of this thread obvious in my first post
I guess some peeps are a bit uptight today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back