Thick-tailed gecko sex id please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddly_pony

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all this is dottie 2/3 year old thick-tailed gecko
the Guy I bought her/him off thought she was a female but I am thinking male what do you all think? please only post opinions on sex if you know what your talking about as I want to find a partner so I need a positive id but feel free to comment on other photos of dot!!!!:D
Thanks in advance!!!

I would say male,
Who did you buy him off?

One of the spurs is visable in that pic.

Thanks guys
I was pretty sure it was male but I thought I would listen to the expert but after again inspecting today I was almost certain it was a male so I thought I would post on here!!!
Thanks all I love him to pieces he was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to handle today he is so gentle :) I love it when he licks his eye hehehe

Better side pic may sound stupid but are spurs like claws on his foot?
No worrys
keep handling to a minimum as it really stresses even the calmest of geckos

Thanks Green thumb will do
I didnt really want to pick him up to sex him but I sorta had to so he could get a girlfriend :p
I was just shocked at how easy he was!! I just reached in picked him up he didnt even squirm! and then in my other hand had the camera and took a pic then put him down he didnt want to get off so I nudged him a bit and he just slowly walked off
easy as pie!! But I wont handle him unless I have to
Now to find a girlfriend!!!

My thickies squirm a little when i pick them up (check for eggs and cleaning of cage etc) but then they just sort of chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back