Rescued puppys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless You Big Red I hope all your little orphans find loving homes.
Makes my blood boil when irresponsible owners (I don't mean breeders) don't get their pets 'desexed'.
I was at the local shops last night and heard a cat wailing, on checking I saw a scrawny pair of young cats mating - suppose their will be more strays around the shopping centre soon...

I got my dog at 6 weeks and I wouldn't have changed it! They are so tiny when they are 6 weeks. (Even if it was Rotti X German Shep ;))

A COE breeder would never allow a puppy to leave there mum & litter mates before min 8 weeks. Your breeder is very irresponsible, but that’s what you get with a lot of back yard breeders. Always thinking about themselves and not the welfare of the animals that are in there care.

Good on you for rescuing them.

I have to say though, I don't really see any Ridgie in there!

OMG they are just toooooo cute!!!! How can anybody be so heartless. I hate it when animals get dumped - unfortunately the offenders often get away with it - it makes me so angry! If I didn't live so far away & was packing to move I'd take one. Good luck finding homes for the others. Well done Big Red - you should feel so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back