My RPNM carpet laid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice joel! anybody looking for ACTUAL reduced pattern specimens of premium quality look no further.

when I am in a financial position i will definately be getting some more bubs or even an advanced juvie if you decide to let one go. btw the two athertons are pushing the 5 and a half feet / six foot mark! makes them look skinny when they stretch out lol and the female has even stopped being a snappy cow :) lucky she was the looker

what are the genetics of the RPNM morph, please don't tell me it's co-dom, and lethal in the super form just like the RPM morph, aka, well you know.

what are the genetics of the RPNM morph, please don't tell me it's co-dom, and lethal in the super form just like the RPM morph, aka, well you know.

they are selectively bred to enhance pattern/colour or should i say decrease pattern whatever lol. not jags, pure but look the goods

they are selectively bred to enhance pattern/colour or should i say decrease pattern whatever lol. not jags, pure but look the goods

i agree they look the goods, but what about their genetics?

Whatever the genetics are I'm not sure but definitely genetic and pure Atherton,no overseas influence whatsoever.I know that line used to get sold for a very cheap price not inflated with a fancy name and as good as many jags imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back