Ukulele master!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
I bought myself a ukulele for Christmas, just for giggles and i've never played an instrument before so i wanted to give it ago. So i sat down today to and looked up some tabes on the internet and in about 5 hours i've managed to smash out 2 songs!

I wish i did this years ago, i might have actually gotten good at it.

i did the same with a banjo m8,tho i need help with it...bit more involved lolol..havent smashed any songs tho...wondering if i bit off more than i can chew

Phwoooah! The banjo?! Banjos are awesome! I was thinking about buying one of those mini banjos, i don't know what they are called but they look pretty deadly.

I would love to play the banjo but it looks pretty tricky lol. Imagine sitting on your porch in a rocking chair playing dueling banjos... Oh yeah that's where it's at!

I would love to play the banjo but it looks pretty tricky lol. Imagine sitting on your porch in a rocking chair playing dueling banjos... Oh yeah that's where it's at!

OH MY GOD, that is my dream, to one day sit on my porch with a banjo, a whittling (spelling?) knife, piece of spinifex in my mouth and a shotgun leaning on the wall yelling at little kids GET OF MY LAWN. Awesome

OH MY GOD, that is my dream, to one day sit on my porch with a banjo, a whittling (spelling?) knife, piece of spinifex in my mouth and a shotgun leaning on the wall yelling at little kids GET OF MY LAWN. Awesome

Well everyone needs some kind of an aspiration in life, something to motivate them to move forward. Who are we to judge you on what direction you take your own meandering existance? I hope you acheive your goal, and if you do i have a shotty you can have a loan of.

Yeah i had a bit of a geeze over your website and your vids. You've got a brilliant voice, but i recon you should do more covers so i can try and play along lol.

There seems like there is a big uku community on youtube and over the net. There's alot of really talented uk players on youtube. I'm totally infactuated with Julia Nunes atm lol.

haha u should say " darl, them kids r on our lawn again", that would b funny.

Will

"darl, your mums crossing our lawn"

"now now cletus, shes your mama too!"

Lullaby just watched some of your videos. you girls are fantastically talented! good work!

If you've been searching for uke songs i'm sure you've stumbled across it. If not, it is a classic song.

Played by the big hawaiian Israel Kamakawiwo. Big guy, little guitar, beautiful voice. RIP Big iz

[video=youtube;0ltAGuuru7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ltAGuuru7Q&feature=PlayList&p=F32EE2E36E740517&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42[/video]

This man is a master.
[video=youtube;puSkP3uym5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back