Fart

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzarama

Reaction score
hi can snakes fart because according to dreamkiller her bredli did i just think thats weird plz write back

Only the males fart. The females hold on to it.

LOL Tonksy.

that is genius.

i would love to bare witness to that. it would be gold. youtube it and he will become an internet meme sensation bahahaha.

i have never seen/heard my reptiles fart :shock:
does it make noise? does it smell? hahahah oh the mysteries of reptilian flatulence!

If they can fart, they just cant do "cupcakes" but dutch ovens are possible for them.

back themselves up against their hide entrances and let it rip :D

OR.... real dirties snakeys could cover their own faces with their tails! bahahaha

Well i have infact witnessed one of my female woma drop a doosey she must have been asleep as it woke her up she kept looking around to see what it was lol i think she was trying to lay the blame, she said it was a creakey piece of malamine but i know the truth lol

It's not common, but if you keep enough snakes for long enough you'll see/hear/smell it.

hahaha I cant stop laughing at this thread its a ripper :lol:

do they blush if they get busted fatring?
They do get a fat ring just before they fart, but rarely blush. My scrubby cleared the room last night, except the dogs stayed. I know it was the snake because it was loud and clear, three times. My partner's comment was "If that ever happens during dinner, they're out of the house."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back