Who Else Is Annoyed About No VHS Melbourne EXPO ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMP97

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Who Else Is Peed OFF!!!!!! I AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
old news man but yeah im peed about it

I didnt get to go last year and this was gonna be my first one ever ! :evil:

Oh well, the Sydney expo is much better, the Melbourne one is pretty half assed compared to the Sydney one.

It's a real shame, I was really looking forwards to going after last year.
So up to Sydney in May now......

Try living in Perth, no expos whatsoever.

takes a bit to put these expos on,i dont get why u would get peeved about it,dissapointed maybe,i went for the first time last year,was ok for a look,but if u want to buy animals u dont have to from an expo,most of whats offered is easy enough to get,minus the crowds,lol

Try living in Perth, no expos whatsoever.

Try living in S.A - no expos, only a very tiny herp group and barely any breeders compared to the other states.

I'd be surprised if 50 people kept herps in my city, with a population of 30,000 it's the second biggest city in S.A.

I'd love to go to an expo, but if there isn't one in Melbourne or Adelaide there's no way I'd be able to afford to go.

yeah pretty crap but just means i'll be making the trip to Syd which i been meaning to do for awhile.... just a shame that there would be soooooo much red tape and hoops for Vic breeders to get there and show off there stuff

Any one got the the web site to look at the sydney expo site??????
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back