After a new girlfriend?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Slim, times tough up in FNQ? tossing up between 10 g's or 6 longnecks eh?
bahh ha ha ha ................what are you guys worried about the head for ? .....as if you really care about the head ...
obviously this robot doll stays in that posistion ...looks so natural :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..........cant wait to see the male version ...can see the headline now
"HE DOESNT TAKE OUT RUBBISH OR LIFT A FINGER TO HELP WITH THE HOUSEWORK ..." wait I think I already have one of those ;)

Hey Slim, times tough up in FNQ? tossing up between 10 g's or 6 longnecks eh?

Oh no Jay.... Quite the opposite... In fact, now I have shown her the competition - it's keeping her much more on her toes now....

Though she does have the "Well, it won't do the dishes for you...." argument well wrapped up... But she still sees her (it) as real competition....

bahh ha ha ha ................what are you guys worried about the head for ? .....as if you really care about the head ...
obviously this robot doll stays in that posistion ...looks so natural :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..........cant wait to see the male version ...can see the headline now
"HE DOESNT TAKE OUT RUBBISH OR LIFT A FINGER TO HELP WITH THE HOUSEWORK ..." wait I think I already have one of those ;)

I totally misread that statement - completely... I always worry about....

WOW that thing is very disturbing...:shock: What r the inventors thinking
for ten grand it would want to be VERY good at what it does...

Yeah probably got a demo model on the shop floor for the try before buyers .

If you can wait till the demo is available for sale - you will get free on roads... and a few other added extras at no extra cost

Ok - here's the situation - what do you do when your mates come over? Do you just put her in the closet hope they don't find her? Leave her in your bed? Sit her on the furniture and pretend like she's real?

I think I need to watch that movie Lars....

Would you hit that thing with F10 when your finished or just a fresh wipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back