After a new girlfriend?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummmmmmm....................... deleting........... it has already been said..... MUST read the whole thread first!!!!! LOL but paper bags had something to do with it!!!!!

BAHAHAHA Picture four, "A male sex robot named Rocky is now in development"

ROFL....mate you took the words right out of my mouth....interestingly enough, there's a show on Foxtel this month about this exact topic and how guys live with 1 or multiple dolls/manicans like these lol. Cant wait to see it..
I had a laugh when me and my doll...oops did I write that? I mean partner saw the ad on tele....;):lol: It's a crack up!!!! Damn just read the TV guide and it was on 6/1/10 missed it, did anyone see it???
I should read all posts first too...No Chris1 I did not see love me love my doll...was it funny or what???? ci channel 21st jan 11.30pm IF anyone is interested when its on again.

So she's cheaper than the real thing and wants sex ALL the time?

Last edited:
Ok - here's the situation - what do you do when your mates come over? Do you just put her in the closet hope they don't find her? Leave her in your bed? Sit her on the furniture and pretend like she's real?

I think I need to watch that movie Lars....

u share!!

Will

Haha i think im going to become a robot pimp, place a few around the valley, kings cross etc. half of the wasted customers would know and the other half wouldnt care.

Females are going to have to lift their game now, first there was the washing machine, then the dishwasher, now this :lol: :p (jokes, please dont kill me)

she would want to clean up afterwards for ten grand too.

Ok - here's the situation - what do you do when your mates come over? Do you just put her in the closet hope they don't find her? Leave her in your bed? Sit her on the furniture and pretend like she's real?

I think I need to watch that movie Lars....

Well im guessing if life is at the point where you have a 'relationship' with a mechanical doll - you would have to really loose yourself in the role!! take 'her' on dates; over to meet the parents; to the pub on friday night for a game of pool and a steak; to the footy... etc

Well im guessing if life is at the point where you have a 'relationship' with a mechanical doll - you would have to really loose yourself in the role!! take 'her' on dates; over to meet the parents; to the pub on friday night for a game of pool and a steak; to the footy... etc

it will feel weird always winning arguments, being able to watch what you want to watch on TV, eating deep fried steaks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back