some Pseudechis and Pseudonaja

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssssmithy

Reaction score
thought id share some pics of some blacks and browns :)

spottedblackfang.jpg

fang.jpg

female.jpg

flare.jpg

bighead.jpg

rbbgirl.jpg

rbbtongue.jpg

bigboy.jpg

brownytongue.jpg

littlebrown.jpg

blackyb.jpg

bbrowny.jpg

handful.jpg

kate.jpg

stgeorge.jpg

smithy.

Those are some nice looking elapids you have there Kris, that black EB is incredible!

I love your spotted blacks, red belly is nice aswell.

Cracking photos mate - you're pretty good at getting their tongues out! Love them all, esp the red-belly. Cheers for sharing.

That black brown is outstanding. I've never seen one like that. Your spotted black is also very nice, very black, and not very spotted, so I'll call it a blue-bellied black, even though it probably doesn't have a very blue belly.

Great pics! Love the threat pics but got me intimidated thru the computer screen.... What do you feed these guys on btw? Happy handling..... Brad =]

thanks guys :)

haha den i knew ud like that one...we will get cracking on the display unit ion the lounge room at yours;)

hahah mel... that certainly was a random post. might i add these snakes are real elapids:lol:

mazzaandbrad...they are fed on chick's and rats, smaller brown is fed on mice.

here are a few more shots of some of them

cheers,smithy.

rbb
meredbellyboy.jpg

bigfeller.jpg

browny jumping at me :lol: (bad pics courtesy of him not being a hook sitter)
throwing.jpg

darky.jpg

spotted black
fang-1.jpg

1. nawww and u is like 1000000 times cuter than that other twit . ;) and ur snakes havnt been tampered with.

Stop showing off your black brown!!!( I still want a baby in a year or so!)

Last edited by a moderator:
STUNNING animals, all of you, but how come they always look angry in close up face shots? they always seem to have a really aggro look to them! THAT would be enough of a put-off for me!! lol

lol mel :lol: but yes rbb DO bite and have the potential to make you very crook if not worse.

hahaha paul i have you first on the list dont worry....

Dipcdame, i dont think they look angry haha maybe when they are sitting in the s position ready to bite they look angry haha but i think redbellys have stunning faces.....
ill give an example here of my favourite girl :) very pretty snake;)

SDC13155600x277.jpg

smithy

Last edited by a moderator:
wow smithy we love your aniamls,thats a quality colllection right there,i am amazed at the black brown,there is so much colour varitaion in these species,there my favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back