some Pseudechis and Pseudonaja

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great pics! thanks for sharing them.

yeah i reckon that lil girl of yours is a real cutey too! gorgeous rbb.

donks

Elapids have a strength about t;heir appearance, very different to pythons, and yours certainly look nice. Can't wait to get some of my own.:D
Are those tongue shots hard to capture?

Kris you have some very beautiful snakes there that rbb is an absolute stunner.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the comments guys :)
$NaKe PiMp: thanks heaps mate,eastern browns are also my favourite elapid by far,love their personalities/attitudes haha and the variation in appearance is unreal

thanks Thailia and donks, she is my fav rbb and im yet to see one i like better then her. much prefer these ones with the light faces over the solid black faced southern variety.

daniel1234: the tongues arnt too hard to capture, i do take a hell of alot of pics to get a good one though, but elapids seem to tongue flick alot more then pythons. i usually get down in front of them and slowly wave my hand infront of them,or lightyly blow onto their faces, this seems to get their tongues going. (although i dont advise doing so with elapids :lol: thats just my way of doing so haha.

thanks again,here are a few more shots.

brownt.jpg

fangtongue.jpg

rbbtongue-1.jpg

bbtongue.jpg

smithy;)

i catch alot of wild browns in sydney and in the area i go they are all exactly the same,very plain with a faint black hood as adults ,but fully banded as hatchlings.But i love there personalities lol
and some pretty brown snakes would be great for a collection

Hey mate, bout time I found a decent thread, great shots and thanx for ending my boring search 4 a good thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back