hypo bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:lol: I was woundring if eneyone new what would hapen . If u got one hypomelanistic bredli. And breed it with a hypomelanistic berdli ? would the hatchlings be hypomelanistic or a supper hypomelanistic..?:|

i guess it would just become a stronger gene line? is it called a punnet chart or something where you put the genes in ant it tells you what trait it "should" get like a percentage

Yeah it depends on the lines in which those hypos came from originally. If they are both from hypo parents then a good chance most of the babies will be hypo. But if the parents lines are half half with classic bredli then you might also get some classic babies. It all comes back to year 10 biology.

:lol: I was woundring if eneyone new what would hapen . If u got one hypomelanistic bredli. And breed it with a hypomelanistic berdli ? would the hatchlings be hypomelanistic or a supper hypomelanistic..?:|

yes you would get hypo babies more than likely of a more reduced black than the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back