Bit diff

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well that's the 1st Darwin I've ever seen with keeled scales & colour ect of a roughie.

I dont think it is a mongrel snake,its just made in the same factory as the stripe diamonds,probaby a heatwave that envelpoped sutherland having catacalysmic flow on effect,never know whats gonna turn up next,probably climate change,every thing is these days :)

yeah, well if you breed enough animals you will get some weird ones pop up from time to time and Andrew has bred a few pythons to date...lol.

I remember the good ol' days when if by chance someone mentioned that terrible word "hybrid" or "mongrel" there would e a mass flaming session by all the so called 'purists'. But geez that has changed a lot nowadays, for some reason Jags made all the difference to that equasion, had nothing to do with money of course and making **** loads out of hybrids. Not sure why purists suddenly don't seem to mind hybrids....quite a funny place we live when you add $$$$$ to it.

Next thing you know, people won't be getting offened cause you said their animal was an integrade and not a pure diamond and they will be happy that they own a natural integrade.:shock:

Nice animal rams....:D

Ramsayi
If this liitle fella is a pure Darwin (which you say it is) is it possible that it was subjected to lower than normal incubation temps and therefore incubated for a longer period than normal????

I know the breeder of these animals and they are definately pure. Could be something genetic going on or incubation, my bet, with history is it could be genetic. Time will tell.

Ramsayi
If this liitle fella is a pure Darwin (which you say it is) is it possible that it was subjected to lower than normal incubation temps and therefore incubated for a longer period than normal????
This snake is pure darwin and incubated at normal length of time as did the siblings
that hatched out next to it but the siblings looked normal for darwin hatchlings this particular
animal just had the different patterning. I know it looks like the snake has keeled scales in the
photo & looks like a roughy but I can assure you it is a trick of light as the scales are not keeled on the actual animal.

I knew this thread would get this reaction.Just goes to show a lot of APSers seem to think they know everything.It certainly has the temperament of a darwin lol.

Andrew bred it and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt the story behind it.I doubt it has anything to do with inc temps either as it was the only one in the clutch that didn't come out looking as expected.

Be interesting to see how it looks once matured.

well of course its diffrent..... its from the shire lol

yeah for sure....... i love the snake and would buy it in a second, due to the fact of who bred it

This snake is pure darwin and incubated at normal length of time as did the siblings
that hatched out next to it but the siblings looked normal for darwin hatchlings this particular
animal just had the different patterning. I know it looks like the snake has keeled scales in the
photo & looks like a roughy but I can assure you it is a trick of light as the scales are not keeled on the actual animal.

Sweet as, thanks for clarifying, congratulations on producing something new and exciting.

Ramsayi,
sorry if my recent post got you a bit fired up. This was not my intention. In my opinion it was just a logical question to ask.

Tis ok Barra nothing wrong with what you asked.

I remember the good ol' days when if by chance someone mentioned that terrible word "hybrid" or "mongrel" there would e a mass flaming session by all the so called 'purists'. But geez that has changed a lot nowadays, for some reason Jags made all the difference to that equasion, had nothing to do with money of course and making **** loads out of hybrids. Not sure why purists suddenly don't seem to mind hybrids....quite a funny place we live when you add $$$$$ to it.

Next thing you know, people won't be getting offened cause you said their animal was an integrade and not a pure diamond and they will be happy that they own a natural integrade.:shock:

Nice animal rams....:D

Just noticed this post Daz.I don't know why you threw it into this thread.It is NOT a hybrid and my views on them have not changed one bit.If I had the slightest doubt about this animal then there would be no way it would be in my collection in the first place.

re Bit

Dirty things the hybrids Mr Ramsayi LOL ,just not cricket are they,always that smell of south african engineering like they were caesarian cheaters or something :)

Its different, its in the Shire, riot booked for Cronulla Beach this Sunday. Bring your APS flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back