beardi colour phases

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gycho

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Im keen on getting some berdis soon but all the ones for sale are always (yellowxred/yellow) that sort of thing.

What i was wondering is there still ppl out there that breed high yellow with high yellow , red with red, and white with white.

I would love a pair of each

Yes there are a few, but you need to do your homework as there are plenty more that breed grey with grey and sell them as whatever will move them on...

yea ive seen the cream hatchies come out of the grey parents im living the dream at the moment ive loved reptile since i was very little watching the man himself steve irwin and only just able to get some im a very picky person it took me 3 different breeders to choose my 2 bredli hatchies female i think is hypo and the male is classic i just love seeing the different coloured beardi's and dont understand y ppl cross the colours they are beautiful the way they are but that mho

I breed my whites to whites, but fortunately for me I don't have to advertise them as they are generally all spoken for before they hatch. Even my yellows to yellows sell pretty quick. I try and mix it up a bit with some different colour combos to see what comes up, and you would be surprised at what is produced.

But that's just what I do. I can't speak for other beardie breeders.

Cheers Rossco.

My male from Rick Walker has three colours. Red, yellow and orange. My mates reckon it is three different dragons.
If you can always deal with known breeders and view parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back