Doofin' ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bottle of water chewing gum ive been there...granted at metal clubs but ive been there.

You can do it at home, cheaper, better choice of music and usually the people there don't try to smack you over when they've had one to many - admittedly I suggest it's only usually!

slim6y has obviously never been to a rave, unlike pubs and clubs where everyone is on the angry juice fights at raves are very rare. Its all about the love my friend.

I've been to alot of raves, godspeed, back to basics, utopia but the best were the smaller bush raves, the one out at cateract damn appin was probably the best. Music, lights, nature and a few thousand friends = Bliss

Doof are massive at home. been going since i was 15. getting bigger and bigger. theres one on tonight as a matter of fact. mid north coast of NSW is massive for a psytrance. love it. unfortunatley ive just moved to wagga where theres nothing like it :( soo unhappy.

Went to a rave a few years ago called Enchanted Forest held out in the Murray Mallee here in SA, was an awesome night. There were various stages playing trance, drum and base, house, all among the mallee bush, everyone was ticking along, was simply majic :D

Manda you need to tell me when the next one is on! I have been waiting for ages to go to one, but sam never knows when there on

bottle of water chewing gum ive been there...granted at metal clubs but ive been there.

certain problems arise with these nights..... like after foreshore we woke up at the beach.... in the sand.... with the dogs... ( there is no beach in canberra LOL)

Attachments

• n596529766_227306_9125.jpg
    n596529766_227306_9125.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 30
  • n596529766_227314_5041.jpg
    n596529766_227314_5041.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 26
  • 4438_91113009766_596529766_1821872_1885053_s.jpg
    4438_91113009766_596529766_1821872_1885053_s.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 4438_91100384766_596529766_1821555_4468001_s.jpg
    4438_91100384766_596529766_1821555_4468001_s.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 71
slim6y has obviously never been to a rave, unlike pubs and clubs where everyone is on the angry juice fights at raves are very rare. Its all about the love my friend.

I've been to alot of raves, godspeed, back to basics, utopia but the best were the smaller bush raves, the one out at cateract damn appin was probably the best. Music, lights, nature and a few thousand friends = Bliss

Ahhhhh... that's where you're very wrong my friend - though I must admit I've NEVER seen a fight at a rave ever, so with that I think I'll take back my previous words - but... I've been to many dance, trance, DnB raves in my time... Tho, I don't take drugs (by choice) and I enjoyed them very much.

Have only been to one forest rave - which I loved... But I couldn't help but think of the litter and pollution that occurred - especially urination in the river :(

But that aside - was awesome fun :)

Doof are massive at home. been going since i was 15. getting bigger and bigger. theres one on tonight as a matter of fact. mid north coast of NSW is massive for a psytrance. love it. unfortunatley ive just moved to wagga where theres nothing like it :( soo unhappy.

Oooh would love to be there, I freakin love psytrance!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I get the feeling it involves drugs though haha.

Some can't enjoy the music/doof without drugs, but I for one can as many others do.

I go to everyone I can, they have a good atmosphere much different to your run of the mill festival.

You will find that most people there are respectful towards the environment.

Hooglahbah, the only thing lame is your post on this thread. If you don't like it I don't need to know it is that simple champ.

well said Jimi!! lol. =)

and Jordan, and whoever else from the Newcastle area is keen - the next weekend long one is the 16th - 18th April, Bent Perceptions, Tix are $50 pre-sale. (i remember the days when it was $10 and a lucky-dip at the tree *sigh*).
Directions dont get put up til 24hrs before the event, but i have on good authority that it is in this general area ;)

Great!
it should be awesome, this will be the 5th year running, i think.
and its always been heaps good.
We usually organise to go up in a group with the 4x4's, its easier to find with more than 1 group looking for the signs (theres always inconspicuous markers placed along the way),
so fun.

i'm more of a Raver then a doofer D:, i've only been to 1 doof, and man it was magical, everyone's so friendly, its a great place to go trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back