Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus2u

Reaction score
hi every1 I'm a kiwi who has been living here in qld for 2 yrs now Dont hold it against me lol:)
here to find out about all not know anything other than have always had a fascination to snakes >Any knowledge be gr8full
Look 4ward to meeting people in the threads & chat

u will get all the knowledge u need on here people know there stuff just ask the right ppl... wat kinda of python u lookin at gettin

This site has great information, and some nice people, (who sometines take the piss).

Read lots
Find Out what type of licence is required
Set up your housing
Make sure that you can get Food.

Then buy your first reptile, (and I say first because they are very addictive and you will not stop at one).

All the best.

ki ora bro welcome to the site im also a kiwi, you wil get addicted this site is only the begining.

kia ora to you too. this site is great for everything you need to know cause there is always someone who has been here and done that and always willing to give advice. i notice you live in kuranda, you would get heaps of wild herps up there to look at wouldnt you? it all such beautiful rainforest.

Cheers for comments Not sure what sort python to get.... like all Would like a olive but been told not gr8 1st up maybe a bhp or Woma.
yes are a few wild ones about not as many as i'd like to see here in the rainforest & i do go looking for em lol
Got a liceince for 2 reps & 2 feathered natives So jus need to sort a enclosure out for reps snake for me maybe a lizard for the wife See what comes up

Welcome to APS cactus2u :)
Researching and dreaming are part of the fun in getting your first rep.

and I say first because they are very addictive and you will not stop at one

So true! We are getting snakes number 6 & 7 in the next couple of weeks and I didn't even mean it to happen.....:shock: :lol:

Last edited:
Cactus2u welcome to aps,i live in cairn's there is plenty of local breeder's stay away from pet shop's in town.

Hmm seems to be a few Kiwi's about and here I was thinking you are all piss scared of snakes LOL.

Hmm seems to be a few Kiwi's about and here I was thinking you are all piss scared of snakes LOL.

hhahaha Old saying....... you always love what you can't have.......hence the love for snakes by kiwi's specialy me:p not so my wife but she learn to appreciate them once we have one

hhahaha Old saying....... you always love what you can't have.......hence the love for snakes by kiwi's specialy me:p not so my wife but she learn to appreciate them once we have one

LOL, kia ora, bro. Hope you're right about the missus ;)

Kia ora bro, aother kiwi loving having snakes for pets. Would love a few more species over here compared with over east but happy with the 2 I've already got. Plenty to learn on here- just check out the search section.
happy snake choosing.

Kia Ora, Ke te pehea koe??? many of us are in here a lot in qld welcome to aps, have fun as I know there are a lot of great knowledgeable people in here.. Good luck with finding the info ur needing :)

I'm another, from Hamilton now in Brisbane. My Aussie wife doesn't want anything to do with snakes but I love them! She touched my Bredls for the first time 2 days ago and I've had him 9 months!

Chur ma bro im another maori welcome need any info cuz juz hit me up

KiA orA,
Tumeke bro great to see another kiwi here,my partners a Maori (Ngapuhi) ,so welcome to APS Bro.....
Mean Maori Mean....

Im Nga puhi too means me n ur wife are cuzzys ;) do i get Whanau rates on them heat emitters haha jokes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back