Cool Bluey Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, got a new camera so snapped a pic of one of my fav baby blueys that i bred last season. its growing well and has a very clear pattern and very little black if any. now i dont have a clue about photography so yes its not the best but the camera takes clearer shots then my little pocket digital so i cnat complain. one day i will learn to use it properly, when i am bored enough to read the manual.

well here it is.
P1060709.jpg

cheers
H.

nice bluey mate. what did the parents look like and were there any others with these colours? and do you know the locality of the parents? eg. VIC, NSW, QLD. sorry for all the Qs but i breed a lot of blueys and am always on the lookout for unusual colours and patterns. if you got any other offspring from the same parents i would be very interested. cheers. johnny

hey snake man, yeha i breed a heap of easterns, that one came from qld locality. i have some very nice bubs, they all came from one male who seems to be codominant.
old photo
DSCF1870.jpg

Last edited:
very nice... love the patterns, especially how it gets lighter down the tail

another nice little bugger shed so heres some pics of the little proker.
P1060781.jpg

P1060780.jpg

P1060779.jpg

also my smallest central shed, is looking gorgeous. so snapped a few photos as well.
P1060774.jpg

P1060776.jpg

P1060777.jpg

P1060778.jpg

P1060770.jpg

hope you like. love having the day off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back