Growing up

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falnyet

Reaction score
My little man is growing up so thought I'd post a few pics of my Diamond boy Pansy

DSCF0017.JPG

Photo271A.jpg

Photo817.jpg

SANY1566.jpg

SANY1762.jpg

nice! you should look at getting him some branches fixed to the top of ur enclosure. they love to sit up high. i guess you will up grade his viv eventually. check out my 'album' that enclosure on the front houses my 6.5ft diamond girl. ;)

i only got the tank today at the reptile show at koonawarra..so still need to go shopping and get some more bits and pieces to go in there =)

Haha so it would seem, this was Pansy going for my friends drink the other night :D

24938_374885617363_548537363_3680818_2710005_n.jpg

I'm sorry but I hope your little guy is a girl, otherwise he'll have major problems finding himself a one time lover.... I mean so hey there sexy diamond, how you doing? i'm good, whats your name? Pansy... oh ummm my rides here seeya... lol

lol yea its a pretty gay name for a boy but he got the name pansy because when he was a hatchling he wouldnt eat his food so i tried giving him a live pinkie but instead of eating it he curled up beside it for three days.. his new best friend ended up dying after the 3rd day so i had to take it out. and after that Pansy never refused a feed, guess he realized that he really shouldnt play with his food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back