Bitten on the *ahem* by a spider... NASTY!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I always wondered what an Ahem was, thought maybe it was a Middle Eatern boys name. I wonder if that's what my Nanna meant when she said "That sort of loose behaviour wil come back to bite you!"? I do feel bad for the guy but........well........PMFSL! :lol:

He spent 16 days in hospital!!!

Incidentally - for those that are unaware - the Katipo, Redback and Black Widow are all very closely related (I believe). However the Katipo is perhaps the least venomous of them all.

Very unfortunate to bitten by such a rare spider - but even more unfortunate on the location of the bite!

Thats funny, had to google katipo spiders.They're endangered because kiwis us them instead of penis pumps..
Ahem

HAHA!

Bet ya there's a Chinese 'enlarging' medicine being processed right now - especially since tiger penis is becoming so rare :)

And kiwi's can't help it if their sheep are so loooooooooooooose!

I had a similar experiance with a bath towel fresh from the line, a damn hairy stinging catapiller. It is definately somewhere you dont want to have an itchy red welt. All my towels are now tumble dried....

Thats soo funny... i couldn't help but laugh I know it must have been painful but funny all the same

I Know someone that this has happened to... Not very pleasant at all!!! Poor Fella!!!

Thats why you don't sleep naked outdoors! Poor guy, no man deserves that... well some do...

Hmmmm, just reread the title of the article and wondered something. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a spider person - in fact when seeing one I become the very picture of hysterical girlyness - so this may be a silly question. I'm just wondering why they've said he was bitten by a venomous spider, aren't all spiders venomous?

ouch....Nasty!!

Here is a pic of my husbands leg last september after been bitten by a redback....

This guys 'ahem' might just fall off....lol

dBrian Leg 09-12-18b.jpg

That's going to cause hysterics at school when i show people that story (all boys school by the way). Painful to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back