ATTENTION!!! Found Diamond python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan-rocks

Reaction score
hi
i know these people that are friends of my cousins.
they live in NSW sydney marrylands west.
and they found a high yellow diamond python that looks to be a pet to me.
its about 6-7ft long and is really nice snake
just woundering if anyone lost it or something
pm to contact me:):)

I have seen heaps that are dog tame with no mites or scars or wounds, pretty normal.

Quite common to come across very placid wild carpets that look to be in great condition.

wild pythons especially being cold in winter wont be very aggressive! so i think its probably not a pet. and it would be illegal to keep it, so yeah i would let it go in the bush somewhere away from people :) near a hollow log or hiding place

I picked up a tame diamond off a busy road once, quarrantined him, and kept him for a couple of weeks, thinking that he was looking skinny and I might give him a feed before releasing. He was pretty, tame, but a bit wild-looking with a couple of scars and retained shed. I put one sign up at my local shops, just in case, and low and behold, someone rang, and described in detail his head and body pattern, and scars - his pet that had been missing for 4mths!

So, it didn't hurt to keep him a couple of nights and check before releasing him... Good thing, eh? ;)

Considering it was found at Merrylands West, I would be doubtful it's a wild one unless it's hitched a ride in car or truck without being noticed.

yea i might just advertise it everywhere that it is missing and see what happens from there

good work bro... id be keeping it and selling it lol ;) jks

Don't knock the kid, he's obviously got his eye on the ball and trying to help a fellow herper. I say well done dylan_rocks for bringing this up on the forum.

Cheers,
Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back