Predators.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the latest rambo, it is the bomb. WHO ARE YOU?! WHO ARE ANY OF YOU?!
the original predator is awesome, avp were not so great, i havent seen predators but definately want to, regardless of reveiws, alot of people hate movies that i love.....

theyre making a new Alien movie based on the dead man seen in the first Alien movie on the ship with all the eggs....

could be good, who knows.

any alien movies are going to be great

earthwar was suppose to be started just after resurrection but something clearly went wrong but AVP 2 has set the scene for earthwar

They're making TWO Alien prequels (in 2011 & 2012) if imdb is to be believed, both directed by Ridley Scott so they have a chance of being half decent I guess.

I cant wait, I love these movies, the only one I didnt like that much was Aliens, great for its time though

I thought it was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I thought it was different enough from the original that it was fresh. But close enough to it that I didn't regret seeing it at the theatre. I'm too young to have seen the original at the cinema, so I thought it was a great thing that it was similar to the original and at the cinemas in my time.

Aliens was the best one geckoman alien 3 lost me but they regained my trust on the franchise with resurrection

Avp was good but could have been elaborated on ten fold

Avp2 then won me back

Aliens was the best one geckoman alien 3 lost me but they regained my trust on the franchise with resurrection

Avp was good but could have been elaborated on ten fold

Avp2 then won me back

totally agree with you on that one. Also I thought Predators was pretty damned awsome. It certainly wasn't a remake of the first, but was done in a very similar style. Highly reccomend to anyone who liked the original

Aliens was far the best of the 4 :shock:
Aye.

Alien was a good opener
Aliens is still the best of the 4
Alien 3 was a good closing movie.
Alien 4 was just milking the franchise. The aliens weren't the sleak, fast and cunning hunters anymore, more like overdrooling fatsos.

As for the movie Predators:
It's ok, didn't expect much after reading a few comments, but was well entertained for 90 mins.

Im a huge fan of Predator and Predator 2. The AVP movies were a disgrace and an insult to the originals. The only way this franchise will be saved is if John McTeirney or James Cameron come back to direct them.

I am looking forward to the new Predators movie, and will see it this week, hopefully. I probably will be a bit disappointed by it, but nowhere near how disappointed I was with the AVP movies.

Anyway, Arnold seems to like the new Predators movie. Check it out:

[video=youtube;dBv4AsGVDxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBv4AsGVDxw[/video]

IMO;
Predator was fantastic.
Predator2 was a major disappointment. Way too obvious and boring.
AVP I found very good. Good concept but as mentioned could have been elaborated or had more to the movie.
AVP Requiem was as bad as Predator2. Big let down, like a bad scary movie. They might as well have put a predator in place of the 'scream mask' in the movie scream 2/3, or even scary movie. That's how obvious AVP Requiem was.

Hopefully the new one does redeem itself a bit.

Cheers,
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back