Raoul Moat's snake killed girlfriend's chinchilla

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elapid68

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: -
Source: Mirror (UK)

Shotgun killer Raoul Moat poses menacingly with a 12ft-long python wrapped round his neck.

Moat, who had an obsession with reptiles and had a huge dragon tattoo on his chest, kept two of the huge snakes in the tiny one-bedroom flat he shared with the mother of his eldest daughter.

Go to Original Article

yes were all steriod abusing,shotgun wealding, serial killers.. didnt you know?..

I didn't know, but I guess that thanks to articles like this, a lot of other non-reptile keeping people do "know."

I just fail to see how the pets he keeps are at all relevant - yet another slow news day I guess..

he looks really scarey in that photograph...just look at his eyes.....i really wonder what any girl would be thinking getting involved with him...........

he looks really scarey in that photograph...just look at his eyes.....i really wonder what any girl would be thinking getting involved with him...........

probly 'he can bash up my ex-boyfriend'.. type of girl...but didnt that backfire.. she was the first one killed..

its a great ad to show what steriods will do for you...send you nuts..

Obviously he only kept them to be cool since the house stunk beyond reason.

If you clean up after the reptiles, there should be no smell.

Silly meathead, can lift more than he could count.

Proof that living with your girlfriend's chinchilla can drive you insane.
Also defrosting rodents in your microwave can end with a popping sound, a near useless rodent and a very messy microwave.
Not many people do it twice, makes me wonder about the quality of the journalism.

probly 'he can bash up my ex-boyfriend'.. type of girl...but didnt that backfire.. she was the first one killed..
First shot but she survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back