Skatebaording

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Electric scooters are nearly like skateboards... especially if you put stickers on them :)

There's a new business idea - scooters for old people shaped like skateboards and surfboards for the old skool guys and girls! That'd be great!

Sorry - thread highjack! I'll be quiet :D

Old skateboarders never die LOL, the Vision board above is actually "my" board I bought to get back into skating.... someone is too scared of the 12 year old kids with "those scooter things" at the skate bowl and too scared to ask if they want to share with him.
Really big tough "punk guys with tats"
Game enough to wear a dress...... too scared to talk to 12 year old kids!:lol:
Sally - the mrs

Just hope I can pick it up again LOL kick ***** will probably be hard at first LOL, I wanna get into ramps well mini ramps then maybe bigger ones.

Tony,

I will ask Liam and Zac if they could take you to Mayfield or Stockton, and make sure that you dont get hasseled out by the grommets.

We did a scate odesy a few weekends back, Gateshead, Valentine, Lambton, Mayfield, Maryland and Wallsend. All in one day.

I used to skate, since i was about 8 till i was 13... I got sponsored at 12 by a shop overseas, then i broke my ankle, and cant get it to completely heal.... After a while i had to pick between rugby and skating, and i picked rugby...

Oh yeah as far as scooters go there for people who can't skate and roller blades, well, they'll always be fruit boots as far as i'm concerned..

Ben

Dude, you skate, you can't bag out the rollerbladers...

Will

Last edited:
my cousin Andrew Hulley lives in Mt Druitt and has turned his whole back yard into a skating ramp. He is in his 40's and still skates anytime he wants. Google his name and find out.
Cheers.

my cousin Andrew Hulley lives in Mt Druitt and has turned his whole back yard into a skating ramp. He is in his 40's and still skates anytime he wants. Google his name and find out.
Cheers.

That would be cool to have a backyard skate park :)

Ive been pretty lucky, ive skated with the best in AUS Dustin Dollin, chad bartie, ben cox to name a few also had the plesure of skating with Tony hawk twice at demos in Sydney and the Cenny Coast ( my claim to fame was winning a street comp at level2 skate park and having tony smashing his board on the coping cheerin me on during my run).
Im 30 now and got a new setup about 3 months ago....lets just say im not as good as i once was LOL.

As far as scooters and blades go.........well the hardest part of those to sports is telling your parents your gay.

donks

Ive been pretty lucky, ive skated with the best in AUS Dustin Dollin, chad bartie, ben cox to name a few also had the plesure of skating with Tony hawk twice at demos in Sydney and the Cenny Coast ( my claim to fame was winning a street comp at level2 skate park and having tony smashing his board on the coping cheerin me on during my run).
Im 30 now and got a new setup about 3 months ago....lets just say im not as good as i once was LOL.

As far as scooters and blades go.........well the hardest part of those to sports is telling your parents your gay.

That would have been great to Skate with them, I know I wont be that good for awhile when I start again should be fun tho :)

donks

That would have been great to Skate with them, I know I wont be that good for awhile when I start again should be fun tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back