Otis the Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakehose

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just had my Olive Python out for a while and thought I would get some shots of him. He is an absolute dream of a snake to own-Hope you like them.

Otis in the garden 022.jpgOtis in the garden 012.jpgOtis in the garden 007.jpg

Otis, now that's a fine name for a snake. How big is he?

He sat vertically like that for about 2minutes, loves the camera!
Last time I measured he had just ticked over 6ft, so he is still a baby. Only about 16months old so growing steadily.

Not sure what it is that fascinates me with Olives but I always enjoy seeing them.

that 3rd picture is gold! Gorgeous snake - want to add an olice to my collection one day but need more room first.
Thanks,
Dave

He's beautiful! Almost makes me want to get another Olive...almost.

Great pictures too - I really need to learn how to use a camera!

that 3rd picture is gold! Gorgeous snake - want to add an olice to my collection one day but need more room first.
Thanks,
Dave

Lucky for me Dave, I have a small collection and my brother just moved out aswell, which leaves a spare room! Melissa you should definetly get another Olive..I'm hoping to get him a girl this year.

very cute mate love the look of the brown against the different contrasts of green

He's gorgeous!! Love them all but the third pic is sooo cute!

Here is another that isn't good quality, but shows his length....Only a baby.
Otis in the garden 019.jpg

Thanks for the comments. Byron he is closing in on 19months...Just realised I previously said 16months. How time flies! He was only 1.3m when I got him, he is now approx 1.8m. That was about 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back