Otis the Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and here is his new enclosure I just bought him today-Much more room to move about now....What do you think?

Cleaning and enclosure 005.jpg

I don't know what it is, they are so plain, but just awesome! T

brown/cream but that rainbow shimmer niceeee. People pay a lot for that shot coloured paint
& their size just makes them an impressive looking python

Oh, and here is his new enclosure I just bought him today-Much more room to move about now....What do you think?

View attachment 160546

That's way too big for a snake that size. That's just going to stress him out a lot more, I suggest you to buy a smaller sized tub for it's comfort. lol awesome olive and nice pics too btw. lol

That's way too big for a snake that size. That's just going to stress him out a lot more, I suggest you to buy a smaller sized tub for it's comfort. lol awesome olive and nice pics too btw. lol

Yeah I suppose you're right, he is a really nervous, finnicky python as it is already...Maybe something like this? hahaCleaning and enclosure 007.jpg

lol haha that's more like it. great enclosure mate. you'd be upgrading soon by the looks of it. haha

Still a while left in this one before he outgrows it I think. Once he gets closer to 3m I will be building him a 7x2x2 probably. This one is 5.5x2.5x2 and he uses every cm2 of it!

Stunning picture and gorgous Olive blakehose. Ive got my Olive coming in a couple of months. i cant wait for her to get here after looking at these beautiful photos of Otis =)

Love the pics, I'd love to have an olive of my own one day ;)

Otis looks cute there poking his head through the grass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back