Otis the Olive

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He`s absolutley adorable and the pics are great. The third is my favourite aswell.

He is always extremely active aswell. Always crusing about the enclosure. The second the glass slides open he is out of there!

Olive Python

Your Olive Python is so cute and l to love the 3rd photo with it sticking its head up as if its wants to say hi to you.:)

l will be getting 4 Olive Pythons from a breeder in Katherine NT in about 2 to 3 weeks, 2 are wild caught and a roughly around 5 foot long 18 months old, the other 2 are 1st generation captive breed and a 3 foot long 8 months old, this will give me 2 unrelated pair for future breeding, and the good thing is they all a found in the same region Katherine NT and have no OPMV or IBD or other health issues.

l was going to get either QLD or NT Phase Black-Headed Pythons or Woma Pythons, but l decided that Olive Pythons are my number 1 favourite Australian Python, and why would l want anything else other than Olive Pythons.

They are just so awesome and easy to look after and have a great personality.

You've got it dialled Reptilian! I'm going to get a female towards the end of the year for my fella.

Yeah I would like to try next year, it is just dependant on whether he will be at the right size and if I can get him a female. Where are you located Wally?

There is a few juvies about at the moment... plenty of hatchies in the coming months!

Yeah I had the opportunity a few months ago to buy a Female and I'm kicking myself for not doing it.

Yeah I had the opportunity a few months ago to buy a Female and I'm kicking myself for not doing it.

Yeah you would be, by far the best snakes I have ever come into contact with.

Thanks jfjellstrom, apart from the little damaged scales on his nose from rubbing it, he is perfect. They come off each shed anyway.

Nice morning, so here are a couple of him getting some UV....The photos are terrible quality, but not the snake :) He is growing very,very fast.
Otis 007.jpgOtis 004.jpgOtis 013.jpg

wow some great shots there... Yeah I have just got a pair went to look @ them & couldn't resist. Just something about them & GTPs
Will have to get them out for the camera but the big girl is about to shed so after that & a feed I will
Hoping she maybe gravid but if not will be ready for next year

some really nice photos!! he is a cracker , very nice looking...love the 3rd shot! haha :)

wow some great shots there... Yeah I have just got a pair went to look @ them & couldn't resist. Just something about them & GTPs

I don't know what it is, they are so plain, but just awesome! Thanks for the comments guys, I really like that one too Ezekiel. And eitak, it's a great name I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back