beardie photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambart1991

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys just thought i would put up some recent photos of our beardies. they are from central and eatern parents. both out of same clutch. the bigger one has much more colour, bright yellows and oranges. the other is not as bright but brilliant patterns. enjoy the photos and please dont hesitate to comment, post your own photos or post some interesting stories bout your dragons......
cheers Cam
Picture 039.jpg
Pingu
Picture 045.jpg
Pingu and Muffin
Picture 050.jpg
Muffin
Picture 052.jpg

Picture 055.jpg
Muffin

Oh and the names were given to them by my gf haha

I have for a while considered the possibility my male's father was an eastern... he looks sooo much like your guys and the breeder did have an eastern as well. I wonder if there is any way to tell?

How cute is the cat with the Beardies!!! :) I love the black and white photo!!! Thank you for posting love looking at pics!!! :)

My Eastern beardies YAY!

Attachments

• crop mojo mouth.jpg
    crop mojo mouth.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 67
  • crop mojo puff.jpg
    crop mojo puff.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 72
  • crop all 4.jpg
    crop all 4.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 66
  • crop Dharla swimming.jpg
    crop Dharla swimming.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 65
  • crop mojo spray.jpg
    crop mojo spray.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 69
I have for a while considered the possibility my male's father was an eastern... he looks sooo much like your guys and the breeder did have an eastern as well. I wonder if there is any way to tell?
i am pretty sure that the difference between centrals and easterns is the size factor and the colours... the central are usually bigger bulkier looking and they are brightly coloured in yellows and oranges... the easterns are normally grey in colour from what i have seen...

to buckby09... the cat is a little iffy about them but we watch her very very very closely haha

i thought easterns got bigger?
just curious, why did you x breed them?

i got them for free off my mums friend they are legal and all it all logged and that.. i have no idea y they x bred but i have 2 stunning bd from it.. i know x bredding isnt good...oh and i was told by a breeder in the illawarra that the centrals are bulkierr not necessarily that they are bigger just sort of stocky/beefy looking....i could be wrong though im still learning about lizards more into my snakes, my gf looks after the beardies more lol.

sweet, apparently the german giants (big beardies) are from x breeding the two species.
i like em pure but can see why some would do it, to get something a bit different etc. right or wrong :)
wonder if the two x breed in the wild, someone on here may know....

yeh good point i guess they wouldnt meet to often though seeing the centrals are more inland and easterns are more well eastern lol. do u keep beardies?

True, yep. Easterns and centrals, or coastals and inlands as theyre often called over here lol

ahhh cool my 2 are about 8 months old. i also have 3 snakes haha. love my reptiles

couple of mine

male central
IMG_5690.jpg

female eastern
bbbbbb.jpg

young easterns
IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

here are my little dudes having a bath today
DSC_0744.jpg DSC_0745.jpg DSC_0761.jpg DSC_0760.jpg DSC_0750.jpg

Last edited:
some more pics of them bathing. Pic 3 was sold to me as a red/orange phase and pic 4 is a red/white phase.
DSC_0742.jpg DSC_0743.jpg DSC_0741.jpg DSC_0740.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back