Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squamate

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi to all !!!
My name is Alexis, I'm 17 years old and I'm French.
I don't speak very well english, sorry.
I like the Carpet Python and I have 2 Morelia spilota cheynei (Male and female), 1 Morelia spilota mcdowelli caramel and 1 Morelia spilota harrisoni

If you have any questions don't hesitate.

I have a question about one of my morelia.

This Morelia was sold to me as a Morelia spilota harrisoni but when I saw the pictures of your Darwin Morelia, I'm not sure whether it is a Morelia spilota harrisoni.
What do you think ?

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/190859P1170035.jpg

Hello :)

Yes your "Harrisoni" (never heard such a name) is a Darwin Python by the look of it. Lovely Python and a really nice one you have there. Hope you post more photos of your other snakes as well, and welcome to the site :)

Ok thanks. Finally it´s a male darwin carpet python, it´s very good because in France it´s really difficult to find a darwin carpet python.
In France the morelia spilota harrisoni is the Irian Jaya carpet python, you see what is it now ?
I post more photo tomorrow.

A top end python (Darwin) and an Irian Jaya are both the same subspecies M.s Variegata.

It comes down to locality which is hard to prove.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

In France the irian jaya calld Morelia spilota harrisoni and it's and new subspecies.
I'll create a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back