My boy is comming back :) :) :) so exited:):):):):):)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all thought id share my exitment my first snake a yearling darwin boy ausome snake great to handle never taged me hissed or even got into strikeing possition wich stupidly i sold you dont know what youv'e got till its gone well i'm getting him back so exited cant wait to see him
he is now 4 yo and i already have enclosure ready 5 foot high 3 foot across 2 foot back has tones of branches pics soon to come
hes in brissy and just have to wait for him to get flight hopefully friday fingers crossed all goes well
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Awwww thats fantastic news:D bet you carn't wait to get ya baby back...:D:D
I am very happy for you hunniex

Picture 034.jpgPicture 033.jpgPicture 032.jpgPicture 031.jpgPicture 029.jpg
pencil.png

Aw, that's great! Nice looking enclosure, he'll be very happy living in there :D

nice enclosure, but what are you using on the bottom out of curiosity?

does it have much ventilation?

Nice one. I understand your excitment, my Darwin is just the most beautiful natured, I adore her (or him, still waiting to be sexed.......) :lol:

on the bottom is left ova matting from my ute from clark rubber i figgered if he tipped the watter ova it would just sit under the mat leaving the top of the rubber vertually dry my jungle has it in hers and doesent seem to bother her she lies on it
in one of her hides all the time .

yeah the vents are under the side glass windows 2 large ones and i hope he will be happy in there he likes to climb up high.

Great to hear you get to have him back, must be the best feeling ever! Gotta love those reptapets enclosures hey, very nice :)

Thats great I have an 11 month old darwin never striked never bitten just bueatiful in every way except his learned to push the lid of his tub so I know how excited you would be to him/her back

cheers guys im verry exited i love darwins my favorate snake will have to find him a nice girlfriend though;) cant just have one darwin :).

lol, thats great! :p

how long since u last saw him?

he is on plane and 7:30 pick up will post pics later when he settls in i cant wait its going to be the most longest hour and 15 minutes ever the drive there will seem like its taking all night i hope he is ok and not stressing .

he is finally here he loves his new enclosure when i first put him in he was a bit unshure whent str8 for a hide but after a minute he just started checking everything out completely at home :):):):):):):):):):).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back