My boy is comming back :) :) :) so exited:):):):):):)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he still as tame, from when you sold him?
Congrats on getting your boy back, thatd be exciting after so long.:)

havent held him yet don't want to stress him even though i want to hold him
will wait till after a feed and when he settles will give him a week but im shure he is as great to handle as b4 so happy having my first snake back my daughters stoked.

decided to trie him with a feed offered him a rat and finally gave in to my jungle and got her some day old chickens so i offered my darwin one and gone will trie for a hold hmmmm mabie thursday .

MMMMMM, chicken :lol: post more pics when he's settled please :D

i am soon getting a female 5 foot darwin girl play mate for wubsy was thinking of putting them together for 2 seconds then decided that would be crazy even stupid
so now im thinking to halve the enclosure as its 5 foot high 3 foot across and 1 and half back so each enclosure will be
5 foot high 1 and a half across and 1 and a half back in youre opinion would thiss work at least till i make her a huge enclosure like him ?
i thought it might as its 5 foot high and have been told that 3 x2 x2 would do what size enclosures do you have youre darwins in?
cheers

have found him a gf nice darwin girl thanks roger she is ausome will post pics when she settles in :)

have handled him he is still great to handle so calm and placid just the way he use to be cant wait to get to hold the girl :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back