Un-egg-spected surprise!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Came home this evening to find another woma girl curled up around a clutch of 11 good eggs. Weird thing is she only shed 2 weeks ago, I wasn't very hopeful she had bred this season.:?

Happy to be wrong on this one! :D:D:D

Attachments

• PB260887.JPG
    PB260887.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 69
  • PB260884.JPG
    PB260884.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 60
  • PB260885.JPG
    PB260885.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 48
  • PB260890.JPG
    PB260890.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 41
  • PB260891.JPG
    PB260891.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 52
Nice one Rob hope all goes well with incubation!

Cheers Cam. Keep me posted on those jungle eggs from the girl I gave you.

JasonL - That's the weird thing, she wasn't at all. Maybe it's because I was comparing her 2 of my other gravid girls that were 3.5kg and 4.2kg in April.

Thanks itbites.

Either way, I'm stoked. Got her from Greg Prostamo about 4 years ago and haven't managed to breed her until this season. She goes off her food really early and starts feeding again really late so is difficult to get good size on her.

Yeh will do Rob, they are due in the next week or so!

Gee gotta be pretty stoked about that,quiet a few people that had gravid girls lay etc only for the eggs to die..Hope all goes well for you Rob...Gotta love the Womas...hatchies especially...

SWEEEEET congratz on ur clutch mate gotta luv womaz,there getting cheaper & cheaper now & easier 2 buy them kids
dont have 2 get ripped off from shops anymore,keep up the good work champ.

They are a lot more affordable now than when I first go into the hobby, hopefully it encourages more people to get into the hobby for the right reasons and not just to try make a quick buck.

Hope all goes well too Mark, was a quiet season for me last year. Looking forward to raising some hatchies again.

Your spot on Rob,i remember Womas were around $700-$1000 each for hatchies,now there alot cheaper,which i dont mind as I lOVE Aspidities..BHP-Womas have awesome personality,ive owned most species of Morelia,and ive gotta say Aspidities ARE MY FAVOURITE(except greens)...Well done again Rob,Really hope you have better luck with incubating then alot of others have this season...Keep me informed with the progress..May need to get another female...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back