HELP ! Stolen green tree frogs Melb north

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEMMI

Reaction score
I have had roughly 50 1yo green tree frogs stolen from the Epping area 40 klms north of melb.
I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY RAISING THESE FROGS.
police have not been able to turn up anything
DO you know anyone who has been a offered a quantity of 1yo frogs
have you seen any FOR SALE ads ?
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS FROGS AT HOME WITH NO LICENCE?
the frogs are around 50 - 70 mm long.
many different colours of green some with spots.
all tame and handled will eat out of your hand etc but will jump off while handling them.
please help any info greatly appreciated
[email protected]

Sorry to hear mate, I hope you get some infomation soon. I can't imagine how putting so much effort into something just to have it taken away must feel. My Mum lives around Epping and I know some peole in the pet industry there, I'll keep my ears open.

I honestly am not trying to put a bad spin on any of it, but you just described a hell of a lot of frogs around here.

Good luck with it all, i hope you find your little ones soon and the fool prosecuted.

dam there is some low life scum about,
I had all my tools stolen just before I moved, had to put a price on it but how do you do that when ther were my grandfathers and quality is a thing of the past.

Will Keep an ear out

I feel for you..... what idiots!

No offense but why would you risk a criminal record to steal Green Tree Frogs?!?!?!?!

I hope you have some resolve.

Jemmi i would be going thru all locale people who come to you for roaches and mice , possibly even your dog buyers

hopefully you find a lead to catch out the retards who have stolen them because i for one know how much time you put into them

what is the world coming too, there are some right mungrels out there, but you just need to remember for every mungrel there are 10 decent people who would help you out in need of trouble, there is definately such a thing as Karma, so keep your chin up and dont loose faith in people

just bumping this thread up, any news on this?
Did you ever find who the 2nd person was that they were offloaded too?

this is really sad, i hope you find your justice on these scum, have you heard anything?

all i can say people is get surveillance its sadly needed these days the recent home security surveys shows 1 in 4 homes now have surveillance,

and try and avoid having people come around sometimes this inevitable organise to meet some where but your residence its an inconvenience but its worth it all it takes is 1 scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back