Instant claret

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

One of my male W.A. BHP's decided he would give me a "love tap" while being fed a fresh killed rat today unfortuneately under the claret there is a good rip...just shows be on your toes....solar 17 [Baden]
5340978852_7ce0634f4d.jpg

Worker's compensation claim mate! Are in the herper's union? :D

Thats gold. And BHP have such tiny teeth. I once dug a tooth from my SWCP out of my finger.

thats almost the same story as what happened here last weak, except the bhp is replaced by a bredli, but a similar looking result haha

Attachments

• CSC_0101.jpg
    CSC_0101.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 80
i havent had one that bad yet thank god lol, what was the outcome from this stiches? or just a bandaid

They live in comfort and this is how he repays you..Ungrateful...Just goes to show,even the most docile snake Can-Will bite if they want..I havent been biten by a adult BHP (yet) but i have a few times with 6-8ft Carpets,once needed 7stitches to the top of my hand..But being reptile keepers..We have to expect to get biten once in a while...Just hopefully not that often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back