Would love to see everyones collection!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some of my set up and collection. The top has a yearling female BHP and the bottom enclosure has a ridge tail monitor. I also have another enclosure for my male BHP. There is also my hatchy jungle but i dont have him anymore. I dont have a picture of my ridge tail... but he is in their lol

100_0854.jpg100_0870.jpg100_0916.jpg100_1025.jpg

yeah, im going to. i got the female from Kel Worley and the male i got from Graeme Welch.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by harley0402
yeah, im going to. i got the female from Kel Worley and the male i got from Graeme Welch.

are you in qld? when do you think you will try?

---------- Post added 19-Jan-11 at 03:53 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with positive thinking best of luck Harley

---------- Post added 19-Jan-11 at 03:56 PM ----------

You cant count the chickens before they hatch either..Best of luck..you,ll need it...IUnfortunately NOT MANY people will post photos of there collection..would you also like there address..lol..

Last edited:
i think what python73 is saying people don't show their collection in photos, words or Evan if you buy a reptile from them because these days there are a lot of break-ins.

unfortunately you just don't know who you can trust and that is the part that sucks the most.

Thats why its best to be vague about where you live right Varanidae?

---------- Post added 19-Jan-11 at 04:01 PM ----------

There is only one way to get to my herps and that is past My family of 6 and my dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back