My Wheatbelts are hatching too!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan.

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thought i would put up some pics of my wheatbelt stimmies that have hatched recently.
pics of mum and dad and some hatchies, 094.jpg098.jpg100.jpg108.jpg109.jpg104.jpg057.jpg

The last pic is of one of the nice orange tennant creek stimmies i hatched this year aswell!!

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
true wheatbelts from a licensed catcher in w.a, theyre not ranchbelts!!

Lovely animals. We have a plain jane stimmie and you'd never know she was the same species as those beauties!

true manchild, you make a good point!
Pythonmum, i think all stimmies are nice, but there are definately some 'plain jane'ones around,do you have a pic of your one?

She was our first snake and has never even threatened to bite anyone, but she doesn't have any sexy markings like yours. I think she has pretty eyes... This is probably the best looking photo of her. From the top she looks particularly dull.
Lisafull.jpg

She looks good! what a great snake the stimmies are, might be time for another one pythonmum???

She looks good! what a great snake the stimmies are, might be time for another one pythonmum???
Not if I want to stay married! I'm trying to reduce the reptile population right now by selling off my albino and het Darwin hatchlings. Maybe YOU need another snake ;)

Same here, if i get anymore ill have to live in an enclosure in the snake room!!

very happy with the animals he sends over remington!

"Ranchbelt"??? is this suggesting that wheatbelts from snake ranch are in fact not what they claim to be?

Mick:Thats the word on the street, Only snakeranch can answer that truthfully.
i know where mine came from and thats whats important to me!

can you PM me who bred your parents? and why they are any different to SR's? no reason why i would question it, but as im in the market for wheatbelts i'd like to know what i may be buying.

and are you selling offspring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back