Melbourne Herp Expo..woop woop!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofoula88

Reaction score
So I just found out the VHS reptile And amphibian expo is gonna be on next sat in Melbourne at the show grounds..and I'm super excited as this will be my first herp expo and I cnt wait to go...so just wondering if any other fellow Victorians are as excited as I am and who else is going lol

I will be there, Been a whikle since i made an appearance at one, I am flying down from NSW

I wish it was next month, more time to book a flight down, not going to bother now though although I will try next year :p

Yep, I'll be there! Been doing the whole count-down thing since September! (yes, I know, I need to get a life!)

It will be a 5.5hour trip for me - then another 5.5 back on the Sunday, but, for those who've never been to the VHS Melbourne Expo, it's WELL worth the trip! :)

Looking forward to catching up with a 'few' people whilst there...

Best,
Carolyn

where do we park?

In the showgrounds carpark mate - you'll be directed!

Hope this helps!

Best,
Carolyn

Last edited:
There has been a massive push to get the general public to attend! The advertising in the 5 biggest leader newspapers should reach around 700 000 households. The television advertising that will start next week, will reach close to 2000 000 people. We also mailed out brochures and posters to 190 ABC childcare centres. Next week will be a big week for promoting the expo! A reptile expo has never before been advertised like this in Australia!!!

yep will be going but will be a 3.5 hr trip for me also and also my first one as I have had to work the last couple. Very excited:)

I will be there with some accies that I am hoping to sell. I will also be helping out Brian on his Herp Shop tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back