Newly made enclosure-- Tell me what you think

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adfel

Reaction score
My Partner has just made this new enclosure for our 2yr old MD.... It has been a long and slow process as he made the enclosure from scratch and then couldn't decide what we should put in there.... Finally this is what we are left with... Would love to know your thoughts about it.....

998.jpg999.jpg1001.jpg

1000.jpg1003.jpg

Thanks animal collector :) my other half says it probably would and he wanted one at the castle hill show today but unfortunately the enclosure is for our MD who is too big for the one he was in :( And there weren't any good looking jungles for sale there..... :(

Nice enclosure..... will be looking at doing something like that for my Bredli when he out grows his current home.

nice looking enclosure, adfel :) Simple yet good to look at. What sort of substrate are you using in there? it looks nice.

Tommymc - it is 4ft x 4ft...... with a bit at the top for all the electrical stuff......
Thanks Trouble.... we are using the fine grade kritters crumble for substrate... easyto use and looks great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back