3 x birth weight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

This is my only BHP hatchie keeper "ruby" as she is called has now had three sheds/sloughs and is three times her birth weight of 75 grams as she now weighs 225 grams and is readily eating fuzzie rats...solar 17 [Baden]
5472955174_0d38b36d46.jpg

3 sheds and 3x her weight hopefully the growth rate continues and imagine the amount of eggs from that girl:p
Beautiful snake Baden once again...

She looks really nice Baden,i can see why you keeped her.Was that the other one you showed me..VERY nice.

Beautiful girl who obviously loves her food.
Thank you for posting the picture Baden.

Loving the high contrast on that girl, you Ozzies have all the best stuff!

heaps nice snake!
Funny picture on the newspaper too. hahah

She's beautiful, she very light in colour, haven't seen one like that before. Very nice :)

On top of getting a GTP I would also like a BHP :)

lol at the pic of what seems a girl in her underwear with her pants around her ankles? o_O

lol at the pic of what seems a girl in her underwear with her pants around her ankles? o_O[/QUOTE]
I think thats the only reason Baden posted "THAT" photo...You wont be disappointed Virides,joy to own..

On top of getting a GTP I would also like a BHP :)

lol at the pic of what seems a girl in her underwear with her pants around her ankles? o_O
You know what, l didnt even notice that girl until my partner pointed her out, my idea is as always is to take a pic on newspaper so people can see it hasn't been altered.....solar 17 [Baden]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back